There are several different ways to get in contact with us depending on what issue you're facing. You may want to read this good complete guide on how to get help. For a short summary, please read on.
- Help with installation etc. If you're having problems registering, installing Net Responsibility etc. you would probably first want to read all relevant documentation about it. If you still have questions, please consult the forum, or mailing list.
- Bugs. If you think you've encountered a bug in Net Responsibility or the website, please first make sure (at least as sure as you can) that it's not related to your specific operating system. Then search through the Bug tracker to see if it's already reported, otherwise write a ticket. We will deal with it as soon as possible.
- Feature requests. Do you have an excellent idea of how to improve Net Responsibility? Please let us know by submitting a feature request!
- Other questions. Questions not covered in the sections above will probably be best to ask in the forum. Please search for an answer in relevant places first.
- Feedback. Just want to drop a line about pros or cons you've found in Net Responsibility? Feel free to do so in the forum.
- Contributions. If you're interested in getting involved with any area of Net Responsibility, please read this guide.